Dear All
Good Afternoon!
How swiftly the time flies!
We are now towards the end of Second Week.
But let these two weeks were not the one like the earlier ones.
During these two weeks I learnt many new things and realised where I stand right now.
To start with, this course connected me with lot many people from across the globe.
The first week taught me how to create a blog which I did for the first time in my life.
Then I learnt how to navigate from one URL to another.
The first week made me realised how others are swift to learn many thing and I am a slow starter.
The second week gave me an insight into abcd model for deciding learning objectives.
Then again for the first time, I tried to describe my class.
The most important achievement of the second week was knowing about different search engines which I never about earlier.
So overall these two weeks opened many new avenues for me which I will be able to use for my students in the coming days in a better way.
Looking forward to learning many new things from the course and all of you.
Shirish Krishnarao More
Good Afternoon!
How swiftly the time flies!
We are now towards the end of Second Week.
But let these two weeks were not the one like the earlier ones.
During these two weeks I learnt many new things and realised where I stand right now.
To start with, this course connected me with lot many people from across the globe.
The first week taught me how to create a blog which I did for the first time in my life.
Then I learnt how to navigate from one URL to another.
The first week made me realised how others are swift to learn many thing and I am a slow starter.
The second week gave me an insight into abcd model for deciding learning objectives.
Then again for the first time, I tried to describe my class.
The most important achievement of the second week was knowing about different search engines which I never about earlier.
So overall these two weeks opened many new avenues for me which I will be able to use for my students in the coming days in a better way.
Looking forward to learning many new things from the course and all of you.
Shirish Krishnarao More
No comments:
Post a Comment