Dear Friends
Good Noon.
As we have reached Friday, we are going to complete our first week together. In your company, I learnt a few new things about the use of technology. Moreover I feel pleased and honoured to be the company of so many learned individuals from the different parts of the World.
It was just the first week where I came to know about your vast experience and diverse way of thinking. While working in this remote corner, I never realized this. But I hope that things will improve soon for me and my students through this course.
Hoping to learn many more things from you
Shirish Krishnarao More
Good Noon.
As we have reached Friday, we are going to complete our first week together. In your company, I learnt a few new things about the use of technology. Moreover I feel pleased and honoured to be the company of so many learned individuals from the different parts of the World.
It was just the first week where I came to know about your vast experience and diverse way of thinking. While working in this remote corner, I never realized this. But I hope that things will improve soon for me and my students through this course.
Hoping to learn many more things from you
Shirish Krishnarao More
Hi Shirish, a great start here. I also hope that you will find many new ideas that are of use to you and your students!
ReplyDeleteJanine