Dear Fellow Teachers,
A Warm Good Morning to you all!
Today, as I am writing this blog, I am again
reminded of the fact that Good Time always passes quickly. Look, how quickly
these 08 weeks have gone by. We were engrossed in enjoying this period of
academic enrichment and the Time was sliding softly. How can we ever forget this period.
Personally Week 08 was once again an enriching
experience for me. In the first half of this week I was busy in finalizing the
Draft Report of the Project Plan to be implemented in my Class.
Then I had a wonderful experience of going through
ANVILL and having some discussion with Sir Jeff Magoto. Even his Article was
enough to guide me through the process of handling ANVILL.
Then I had some fruitful discussion on the topic of
using Online Tools in Classroom. For example, ANVILL’s different platforms like
Voiceboard, Livechat, Forums, Quiz Tools, Surveys and Lesson Planning Templates
all can be put to wonderful use in different stages in the Classroom. Along with my students, I wish to
make the most out of it.
Then I went through some other Tools like
Test-Maker, Crossword Puzzles and Tools for Educators and enjoyed trying them
out briefly.
As far as my students (A) are concerned Technology
is a rarity for them. In such a case whenever they always enjoy such lively
things in their regular class (C), and welcome it with both hands. I hope that
they would make use of different platforms and will be more motivated towards learning
(B) and it will definitely result in their overall performance (D).
So overall it has been a great time this week
knowing and learning about the resources which can supplement the traditional
text-book.
Hoping to learn many more new things……..
Cheers for all!
Shirish More
Able to participate in classroom speaking practice.
ReplyDeleteCan read simple English labeling.
Can make a simple question, answer and narrative.
Can understand and recognize a number of English phrases commonly used in everyday life communication.
Singing songs and verse.
Singing songs and verse.
Able to identify some basic common words.
Thank you Shirish for being part of this team!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward for more collaborative learning this week.
Best Regards
Aida