Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 07- Modifications in Project Plan


Dear Participant Friends
A Pleasant Good Morning to all!
This is all about our Project Task in Week 07.
Before I proceed further, I want to add that I don’t have a Class which is going on right now.
 The classes will resume on 1st  of July.
So I will be preparing a Plan of Action only to be implemented later.
This week, I decided to be very specific while modifying my project.
I decided to focus on only “Self-Introduction” part which is a key for any interview.
To prepare a Class of 130 students for this is a heavy task and I have four such Classes.
So that’s why I decided to be very pin-pointed.
For this I browsed and then found the following links which will be helpful to me. The links are as follows:-
·         www.manythings.org/caw/intro.html
·         www.citehr.com › ... › Human Resource Management
·         www.indiabix.com › HR Interview
·         www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic35735.html

Moreover with the help of Rubistar, I also prepared a brief rubric.
So the ground is almost set for me.
Waiting for its implementation…….
Shirish More

No comments:

Post a Comment