Dear Participant Friends
Good Morning
Use of Technology for Teaching is a novel change for me and my students.
But for using the technology, we need to have our own tools.
When I tried to create an interactive PPT, I struggled a lot and somehow managed to create a small one which is based on Checking Out Common Errors.
I have posted it on our Course Wiki.
The aim of that activity is to make the students understand the common errors made by them while writing.
Cheers!
Shirish More
Good Morning
Use of Technology for Teaching is a novel change for me and my students.
But for using the technology, we need to have our own tools.
When I tried to create an interactive PPT, I struggled a lot and somehow managed to create a small one which is based on Checking Out Common Errors.
I have posted it on our Course Wiki.
The aim of that activity is to make the students understand the common errors made by them while writing.
Cheers!
Shirish More
No comments:
Post a Comment