Dear Fellow Teachers
Good Morning!
Halfway through the week, its time to assess what I
learnt in this part of the week.
Friends, the issue of Large Classes and the use of PPT is very close to my heart.
On regular basis, I deal with a large class of 130 students.
I face some usual and some unexpected problems every now and then and try a way out.
For me, the use of PPTs is not the new thing as
I do it periodically.
But to use the same in an interactive way in order
to create a student centered classroom is an absolutely novel idea for me.
For my Higher Secondary and Tertiary Level students
(A), it can be used for learning and practicing (B) different grammar,
composition and other language items at least once a week in a regular class
(C) and it may improve their performance up to 70%.
I feel that with the help of available technology, I
can use it for dealing with the same topics in some different ways by making
the students to do it.
This will engage them and also give them the feeling
that they are learning it through self-efforts.
Trying to learn new things……..
Shirish More
No comments:
Post a Comment